In this week’s round of QFQ’s – available exclusive to my Patreon supporters – psychologist, stand-up comedian and author of “The Laughing Cure“, Dr. Brian King answers the following questions:
- What’s the best piece of life advice anyone has ever given you?
- What mistakes do you continue to make, despite knowing better?
- What makes you feel most accomplished?
- Outside of family and career, what investment of time or money has brought you the most joy or fulfilment?
- If a genie could grant you three wishes right now, what would those three wishes be?
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
- What is the key to happiness?
Listen to the main episode: #055 – The Anatomy of Humor (Dr. Brian King)
Image courtesy: Peter Balcerzak
ENJOY THIS PODCAST?
If you enjoy this podcast or find any of my content useful, please consider supporting this project.
Alternatively, donate via Patreon to receive exclusive member benefits including:
Bonus content from the podcast
Danny’s AMA (Ask Me Anything) episodes
Monthly Live Q&A
Access to our Private Facebook Group
Sponsorship credit and more...