In this weeks QFQ’s – available exclusive to my Patreon supporters – critical psychiatrist Joanna Moncrieff answers the following questions:
- What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- If you died tomorrow what would you wish you had done?
- Out of the negative emotions of greed, anger, jealousy and hatred, which do you think affects you the most?
- If you could the reigns of power at the Department of Health what policy would you implement to improve the mental wellbeing of the general public?
- What quote resonates with you the most?
- What’s the best piece of life advice anyone has ever given you?
- Outside of family and career, what investment of time of money had brought you the most joy or fulfilment?
- What do you think is the key to happiness?
Listen to the main episode: #062 – Psychiatry’s Very Own Delusion (Dr. Joanna Moncrieff)
Image courtesy: Peter Balcerzak
ENJOY THIS PODCAST?
If you enjoy this podcast or find any of my content useful, please consider supporting this project.
Alternatively, donate via Patreon to receive exclusive member benefits including:
Bonus content from the podcast
Danny’s AMA (Ask Me Anything) episodes
Monthly Live Q&A
Access to our Private Facebook Group
Sponsorship credit and more...