In this latest round of QFQ’s – available exclusive to my Patreon supporters – Dr. William Epstein, author of “The Illusion of Psychotherapy“, answers the following questions:
- Outside of family and career, what investment of time or money has brought you the most joy or fulfilment?
- What qualities do you admire about yourself?
- What would consider your greatest accomplishment so far?
- What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?
- What are some of your goals for the next five years?
- What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What’s one thing you wish you knew how to do?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What’s the best piece of life advice anyone’s ever given you?
- What do you think is the key to happiness?
Listen to the main episode: #056 – Why Psychotherapy is Bullshit (Dr. William Epstein)
Image courtesy: Peter Balcerzak
ENJOY THIS PODCAST?
If you enjoy this podcast or find any of my content useful, please consider supporting this project.
Alternatively, donate via Patreon to receive exclusive member benefits including:
Bonus content from the podcast
Danny’s AMA (Ask Me Anything) episodes
Monthly Live Q&A
Access to our Private Facebook Group
Sponsorship credit and more...