In this weeks QFQ’s – available exclusive to my Patreon supporters – psychosexual therapist and director of StopSO UK (Specialist Treatment Organisation for Prevention of Sexual Offending) Juliet Grayson answers the following questions:
- What would you consider your greatest accomplishment?
- Can you remember a time in your life when you felt the most alive?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Out of the negative emotions of greed, anger, jealousy and hatred, which one would you say affects you the most?
- What investment of time or money has brought you the most joy or fulfilment?
- What do you think is the key to happiness?
Listen to the main episode: #061 – Preventing Child Abuse (Juliet Grayson)
Image courtesy: Peter Balcerzak
ENJOY THIS PODCAST?
If you enjoy this podcast or find any of my content useful, please consider supporting this project.
Alternatively, donate via Patreon to receive exclusive member benefits including:
Bonus content from the podcast
Danny’s AMA (Ask Me Anything) episodes
Monthly Live Q&A
Access to our Private Facebook Group
Sponsorship credit and more...