In this weeks QFQ’s – available exclusive to my Patreon supporters – Prof. Linda Gask answers the following questions:
- Do you remember a time in your life when you felt the most alive?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- What are you most thankful for?
- What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
- If a genie could grant you three wishes right now, what would you wish for?
- What would you consider your greatest accomplishment so far?
- What is the weirdest thing about you?
- What’s the best piece of life advice anyone has ever given you?
- Outside of family and career, what investment of time of money had brought you the most joy or fulfilment?
- What do you think is the key to happiness?
Listen to the main episode: #063 – Who Knew Shrinks Were Human Too? (Prof. Linda Gask)
Image courtesy: Peter Balcerzak
ENJOY THIS PODCAST?
If you enjoy this podcast or find any of my content useful, please consider supporting this project.
Alternatively, donate via Patreon to receive exclusive member benefits including:
Bonus content from the podcast
Danny’s AMA (Ask Me Anything) episodes
Monthly Live Q&A
Access to our Private Facebook Group
Sponsorship credit and more...